The most common mistake couples make is not reaching out for help sooner! We will work together to communicate effectively and “fight” fairly.
Couples counseling is suited for anyone wanting to nurture the relationship and explore common stressors in a safe space with a neutral party.
We offer sessions for couples in all stages of their relationship, including dating, premarital, marriage, and divorce counseling.
Common goals may include:
- Improving friendship and connectivity
- Enhancing romance and intimacy
- Establishing new communication patterns
- Gaining new problem-solving skills to address specific concerns
- Establishing trust
- Overcoming infidelity
- Adjusting to major life changes (moving in together, marriage, parenthood, divorce)
- Addressing differences in sexuality, libido, and attraction
- Navigating cultural differences